View Profile Darcath

26 Movie Reviews

I sat here desperately waiting for some variation in the animation... The music was O.K. The music's not what I'm rating though. If you added a few different backgrounds and had a little more happening with the animation, I feel like this would be passable.

Excellent

I love the animation style you used in this flash and the music was very fitting for the movie. I also like to vote high on movies that make good use of symbolism because symbolism is awesome. I'm guessing that Cupid losing represents the eventual downfall of mankind through increasing levels of hate in our society?

-My Vote = 5

notorious responds:

Hooray for symbolism! Yeah, you pretty much nailed it :P Thanks for the good review!

Awesome

This really wasn't too great overall, but I still give you a 5 because Zekey is awesome.

-My Vote = 5

6 Game Reviews

One problem

You have your air friction backwards. More air friction should make it bounce less, not more. And also your physics engine works like it should at default setting but it gets ridiculously bouncy way too fast at even slight adjustments.

blasterbones responds:

yeah, i noticed that. i didn't really feel like fixing it at the time though :D

Welll

It was a little to simple to be useful and a big problem i saw is that alot of the time th enames in the funny section didn't match up at all.

Pretty Good, but annoying

It is a good game, but the only problem is you just might drive yourself insane trying to beat it even though it only has three levels. Oh well, cool game anyways.

Not only is life a bitch, but it is always having puppies

Anthony Collins @Darcath